Must meet the following minimum requirements:
- 4-year Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business, or equivalent field.
- 1 to 2 years’ prior experience.
- Computer skills required; must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must be able to bend and stoop while filing.
- Must be exceptionally detail-oriented.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
- Fluently bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.
- Possess very high degree of discretion and professionalism.
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
The San Diego Padres is and Equal Opportunity Employer.
DEPARTMENT: Accounting / Finance
REPORTS TO: Sr. Financial Analyst
STATUS: Full-Time; Non-Exempt
The San Diego Padres is an Equal Opportunity Employer.