- Must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field preferred.
- 3+ years in a fast-paced office clerical/administrative environment, preferably in Human Resources or Payroll.
- Basic knowledge of HR employment practices and ability to stay abreast of current legislation.
- Proficient computer skills and experience working with MS Office products and accurate data entry; HRIS experience preferred.
- Prior expert level experience working with HRIS systems, specifically ADP, including running custom reports.
- Very strong organizational skills – experience setting up and maintaining filing systems and procedures, tracking and organizing upcoming special dates and events, and updating databases as needed.
- Demonstrated success in looking for Continuous Improvement situations, and offering solutions on processes and procedures.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in Spanish is highly preferred.
- Able to demonstrate good grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Ability to safeguard and maintain confidential information.
- Strong sense of teamwork; able to create and maintain positive relationships within organization with a wide variety of co-workers.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Consistent, punctual, and regular attendance.
The San Diego Padres are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TITLE: Coordinator, Human Resources (HRIS Focus)
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director, Human Resources
STATUS: Full Time, Non-exempt